Tuesday, December 14, 2004

procrastination tool

It got really cold here suddenly, and I’ve been told that it’s going to get a lot colder…I’m going to have to quit biking to campus pretty soon. But for some reason I still find it hard to believe that it’s really much colder in Cambridge than in NY or Baltimore. So I checked the current temperature in all three cities, then got carried away and decided to look up the weather in all the cities I could have potentially been living in right now. So schools I could have gone to ranked by best weather on December 14, 2004 at 6:00 pm EST (school: actual temperature, feels like).

1 Berkeley: 59, 59
2 Stanford: 56, 56
3 JHU*: 34, 25
4 Columbia: 32, 20
5 Princeton: 29, 20
6 MIT: 26, 13
7 Michigan: 23, 23
8 Cornell**: 19, 7

*I didn’t actually apply to JHU for graduate school, but thought it made a nice statistic anyhow, since I was there last year…
**light snow

I attempted to use html tags to put the values in a pretty table, but blogger was being picky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home