Sunday, January 30, 2005

"And it isn't even Spring, as yet."

The last weekend before spring semester is coming to an end (and the first weekend I spent in Cambridge since mid-December).

Reg day tomorrow. Classes start Tuesday— that should force me to get back into focus. I guess this means back to being a full time MIT graduate student…

Disturbing news: Johns Hopkins student killed off-campus (the 2nd in 9 months!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps this is awful and also utterly morbid, but both of the deaths in the past 9 months (and all the discussion they've generated) have kind of pushed me to...see the humanity in people a bit better. Too often I see people only as frat boys or Asian premeds when I should be seeing them as people...they're not that different from me.

Miriam

1/2/05 11:11  
Blogger Goldie said...

hmm...if anything I feel more estranged...especially granted that Linda Trinh's killer is suspected to be a fellow Hopkins student...

3/2/05 07:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home