Wednesday, September 07, 2005
playing along
in the game of life
About Me
- Name: Goldie
- Location: California, United States
I've been stamping since June 2013. And I'm completely addicted. This is my blog.
Other Blog
Previous Posts
- For best results, limit consecutive time in CH 48 ...
- having too much fun with my new camera
- Red Balloons
- Assimilated reasoning
- 7. Daydream (14 letters across)
- more on terminology
- ‘twould of made a good title
- I don’t walk, I run
- The Idea Factory revisited
- it’s that time of year. again.
Site Search
Photos
Hits since 7/28/04:
3 Comments:
Hi... I was just wondering- what does "the GK" stand for?
thegk was the product of my attempt, six or so years ago, to come up with a hotmail address that wasn’t already taken and was in some way associated with my name. Since then, its meaning has been open to interpretation (one guess: the geek).
I used it for my blog not because I still think it’s clever (if anything it’s geeky), but mostly because I was too lazy to think of an original title.
That's funny because now that I'm leaving melbourne I'm trying to think of a new address and title for my blog, but nothing seems right. And so I think I'm going to fall back in my AIM screename...
Post a Comment
<< Home