Sunday, December 03, 2006

sometimes it takes

One day last week, I got really annoyed at my job, and went home and sent my resume out to half a dozen places. But after having secured a phone interview for one position, I realized that my job is not too bad, and I’m not really interested in moving on. Yet.

On that same day last week (clearly, it was one of those days), thinking that I might like to quit my job, I decided that I better seriously look into putting my apartment up for sublet. But seeing that I could probably find a subletter starting January, suddenly it occurred to me that I really wasn’t ready to move out of my apartment. I don’t want to move back home, and I actually really like my apartment, and my roommate, and my short commute, and most of all, living next door to Central Park.

And I want to comment on my dating life, but I won’t. I’ll just say, I’m having one of those moments where I'm kind of appreciating being single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home