so my life continues to evolve
My posting has been slowing, as I've been losing my ability to write. Or maybe I haven't been able to write because I haven't been posting. Or maybe it's just that my mind has gone blank these last few months, and with only fleeting thoughts to occupy it for moments at a time, it's difficult to piece together sentences. Work has been so incredibly boring lately that I often spend the entire weekend trying to shake away the boredom with little success. I have a couple choices of work: repetitive, tedious, rearranging of numbers, or doing background reading so boring that I tend to choose the data-entry-like work. I come home after work completely drained, physically and mentally, that I can only bring myself to draw a hot bath and then attempt to numb away the boredom with a DVD.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home