Monday, June 06, 2005

is that so?

A couple months ago, at the height of my procrastination stage, I took up browsing blogs, primarily those in the Jewish blogosphere. Prior to this, my only exposure to Jewish bloggers was back when the press first noticed AidelMaidel, but I didn’t take to her blog. Yet, this time, I found myself drawn into the world of Jewish bloggers, fascinated by the dialogs that went on among a bunch of anonymous Jews. Luckily, I quickly got tired of reading the nonsense of random strangers, and went back to wasting my time on more "important" things. However, every now and then, I still skim the DovBear blog, which can be too political for my likings, but is often amusing, especially the comments. So this afternoon I was procrastinating and happened upon this entertaining thread in the comments section of this post:

Shifra:
Amshin why do you insist that Jewish women can't be hot? I've never understood that.

amshinover:
listen shiffy,
pretty? yes.cute?yes.hot?lubovitch,hell yes.MILF?the f word and orthodox women,unless you read bas torah,i just don't know.

anonymous:
lubovitch,hell yes.

huh?

amshinover:
anonymous have you seen the girls in crown hieghts(OUCH!!)

Anonymous:
are you approving or disapproving of the crown heights girls

amshinover:
approving hot, very very hot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home