Friday, October 21, 2005

and poof...

...most of my posts are gone.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dovid said...

No way! That's exactly what happened to me!

There were some people who helped me get my stuff back, Need some help?

21/10/05 07:26  
Blogger Goldie said...

Oh, they're gone, because I "hid" them. Thanks though :).

21/10/05 09:21  
Blogger Dovid said...

What does that mean?

21/10/05 14:41  
Blogger Goldie said...

Means that when I sign into my blogger account, all my posts are still there, and technically they're still online, but I changed the "settings" such that there's no archive or previous posts linked directly from my blog.

22/10/05 16:15  
Blogger Dovid said...

Why did you do that?

22/10/05 19:56  
Blogger Goldie said...

When I first started this blog, I thought within a few days, I'd reread my posts, find the blog embarrassing, and delete it. For some reason the few days turned into over 400...

22/10/05 20:38  
Blogger Dovid said...

I like this blog, and I think there's nothing to be embarrassed of.

22/10/05 21:40  
Blogger Goldie said...

:). Appreciate the kind words. But I think I'm going to take a respite from this sort of blogging...

Maybe I'll post some closing words later...

23/10/05 10:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home