Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hey, it's not April anymore (I should know!)

What's the deal with this horrific weather? It was dreary all of this week, why can't the sun come out next week?

But I shoudn't really complain...This weather is actually conducive to writing. I lost count of which wind I'm on here...I'm rather amazed that I still have fuel left. Especially since I only slept 4 hours last night (at 5 am I was struck by one of those winds, so I had to get up and work before I lost it...). I don't know where it's coming from...I haven't been able to work with this intensely since my undergrad days--up to these last fews weeks that is...

So close...I can almost feel the end...Hopefully I'll hold out and not go to sleep until it's done...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm inspired--or jealous.

You go girl!

11/5/06 18:10  
Blogger Goldie said...

:). I'm sooo tired. My productivity is inversely proportional to the number of hours I've been awake. Thinking it might be worth it to go to bed soon and wake up early...

Jealous? You got to be kidding me. Do you have an idea what kind of hell I've been living these past few weeks? Well if you did, you wouldn't be jealous but most grateful!

11/5/06 18:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home