Wednesday, November 15, 2006

an un-day

Yeah, one of those. But today was one of most un un-days I’ve experienced in a long time. Almost twilight zone like, in a way. And I don’t want it to end yet. Oddly, since at the same time, I’m hoping not to be stricken with another one of these for a while…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, wouldn't an un un-day be.. a day?

15/11/06 22:15  
Blogger Goldie said...

Well it depends on how you read it. That's why I italicized the first "un:" in attempt to clarify that I was using it as an adjective, as in to emphasize how much of an un-day it was (a very un un-day).

16/11/06 08:23  
Blogger Goldie said...

Okay, I admit my wording is not grammatically correct, and can’t really claim that it even falls under the cover of “literary license,” but it resonates with me, and since I’m the most frequent reader of this blog…However, my own leanings aside, if I have time, I’ll consider correcting tomorrow, since I don’t want to risk losing one of my few dedicated readers, BPS, who said:

“…utterly ridiculous, i hate when you use language like that, it actually gets me nervous…”

16/11/06 19:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home