Ah, the classic smart aleck: you can’t think of a clever response, so you resort to making unsupported personal snubs…What makes you think I don't get out?
You think so? I’m a much more complex individual than you might imagine…And I can assure you, there are plenty of sides of me that you have not seen. And besides people change ;). Well, women change. Or some women do at least. And it just so happens that I’ve been getting “out” quite a bit lately.
Anyway, you don’t know a person until you live with them.
6 Comments:
Until then, can't you at least pretend to be more like men?
erica: Parts among other things...
YS: No. And we'd appreciate it if men would act more like men (see Man Camp).
Good God! GK, you seriously need to get out of the house more.
Ah, the classic smart aleck: you can’t think of a clever response, so you resort to making unsupported personal snubs…What makes you think I don't get out?
Umm, because I know you?
You think so? I’m a much more complex individual than you might imagine…And I can assure you, there are plenty of sides of me that you have not seen. And besides people change ;). Well, women change. Or some women do at least. And it just so happens that I’ve been getting “out” quite a bit lately.
Anyway, you don’t know a person until you live with them.
Post a Comment
<< Home