Friday, December 23, 2005

right on

I took this silly orthodoxy test that I found here, and got the following results:
Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 37%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 55%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 44%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 15%

This means you're: Huh? (Haha, exactly)

What does it mean?
I give up. What are you? ( a displaced jew?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dovid said...

Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 12%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 47%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 71%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 59%

Who'da thunk?!

24/12/05 15:47  
Blogger Goldie said...

I honestly don't even know what the divisions mean...

24/12/05 16:50  
Blogger shoshana said...

how silly. this is me.

Left Wing Modern Orthodox: 55%
Right Wing Modern Orthodox: 67%
Left Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 49%
Right Wing Yeshivish/Chareidi: 23%

25/12/05 13:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took it a while ago. I was 77% apikores, but it told me left wing MO.

26/12/05 07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home