Monday, November 06, 2006

blog is withering...

Since starting work in June, seems I’ve lost both the patience and ability to write. But, and let me emphasize, my pitiful weekly post is not a pathetic attempt to keep this blog alive.

Or maybe it is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

6/11/06 18:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is. We miss it. But I'm trying to look at the bright side. Maybe it means you're growing up. Are no longer in the teen/student limbo that some grad students drift in for years...

So, welcome to real life!

7/11/06 13:39  
Blogger Goldie said...

It is.

It is what? Withering? Or it is a pathetic attempt?

Growing up? I dunno. Growing old for sure, but up?

Anyway, as much as I appreciate the welcome, can I bypass? I think I've seen enough of real life, but I'm not sure I want to return to the student limbo drift either...Are there any other alternatives?

7/11/06 14:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home