Monday, January 09, 2006
playing along
in the game of life
About Me
- Name: Goldie
- Location: California, United States
I've been stamping since June 2013. And I'm completely addicted. This is my blog.
Other Blog
Previous Posts
- once it hits, must bear it until it passes…
- there is such a thing as too much vacation
- a marginal extension of a simplistic generalization
- "Age is a matter of mind; if you don't mind it doe...
- some flying lessons and why women cry
- right on
- coca cola wars and such
- “You sound like you’re living in your own world.”
- link to new, potentially, dull blog
- e-mail of the week
Site Search
Photos
Hits since 7/28/04:


2 Comments:
gorgeous photos. gorgeous kid. maybe the other way around. gorgeous kid. gorgeous photos.
:). He was really fun to photograph too. Especially with my mom in the background making him laugh. Hopefully next time I attempt this, I'll have a better idea of which camera settings to use (or use a film camera!)...The soft, somewhat blurred effect was not necessarily intentional...
Post a Comment
<< Home